1. Life I’m Remembering: Edward J. Szewczyk known to me as Dzadz. His life was a testament to love and family. A life well lived. Thank you, Dzadz.
2. Person I’m Following: @rossgarber Ross is the nation’s leading expert on defending executive branches of government against impeachment. His opinions offer great insight into our current political/legal issues.
3. Book I’m Listening To: Ben Franklin: An American Life by Walter Isaacson (affiliate link). The idea that I’m reflecting on the most in his book is the awesome power of a mastermind group. Franklin’s Junto Club helped shape the man who in turn shaped history.
4. Thing I’m Doing: Wearing mismatching socks intentionally. I do this to remind me that I should feel no shame about this. That the only thing worth feeling shame about is not being good to others.
5. Thing I’m Pondering: Massachusetts Institute of Technology physicist Max Tegmark, told space.com: “We can portray our reality as either a three-dimensional place where stuff happens over time, or as a four-dimensional place where nothing happens [‘block universe’] — and if it really is the second picture, then change really is an illusion, because there’s nothing that’s changing; it’s all just there — past, present, future. Read the article here.