1. Story I’m Loving: I love Pearl Jam’s new song “Dance of the Clairvoyants”. I really love Stone Gossard telling the story of the creative process behind it.
2. Truth I’m Believing: The more we criticize others the louder the voice of self-criticism in our head becomes.
3. Book I Can’t Put Down: Ronan Farrow’s “Catch And Kill“. Abuse isn’t a glitch in the system – it can be the system for the rich and powerful. Read it.
4. Question I’m Asking Myself: How do I want to feel today?
5. Space I’m Making: I’m creating safe space for my ideas. Allowing myself to create without being critical is allowing me to think bigger.