1. Book I’ve Enjoyed The Most This Year: The Beastie Boys Book (affiliate link) – it’s a story of friendship and growing up and ultimately mortality. Worth buying the hardcover for the art and pictures.
2. Thing I’m Going To Get Back To: Journaling for 5 minutes a day. I find journaling to be so productive but for some reason my execution is hot and cold. I’m going on a hot streak.
3. Currently Reading: Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (affiliate link) by Mike-Michalowicz (author of Profit First) and his Queen Bee principles are resonating with me. Read it if you’d like to improve how your business functions.
4. If You Read One Article Today Make It This: How the Climate Crisis Is Killing Us, in 9 Alarming Charts by Wired. Climate change is not some problem for the future. We are in trouble at this moment.
5. Some November Poetry: The world is tired, the year is old, The little leaves are glad to die, The wind goes shivering with cold Among the rushes dry. – from November by Sarah Teasdale h/t @inspiredcat