1. Writing for an Audience: The first step in creating content is to define the intended audience for your piece of content. All of the content that I produce is for an audience of 2 – my kids. I want them to know my story. And the best way I can do this is share my thoughts as they happen.
2. Quote On My Mind: “You can’t connect the dots looking forward”. – Steve Jobs
3. Related Quote On My Mind: “Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, “Wow what a ride!” – Hunter S Thompson
4. Baseball: I can’t recall a year where I have seen, heard, or discussed less baseball than this. It feels like Major League Baseball has gone dark.
5. Thought on Bravery: Bravery is the voice that tells you to keep going when it feels like you’ll never get there.