1. Two Cents On Marketing: Be authentically yourself. People want to do business with people they know, like, and trust. Not everyone is going to like you. And that’s okay. You don’t need everyone to like you.
2. The Single Piece of Content That Terrified Me To Post: I wrote this post in 2008 arguing for the legality of same-sex marriages in Connecticut. I sat on the post for weeks. And thought the sky was going to fall when I posted it. The lesson here: risks don’t look so risky in time. Take a risk today.
3. Darkness: I love dark chocolate and the new dark mode on iOS.
4. Words To Live By: “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.” – John Wesley
5. Food Hack(s) I Love: Chobani Greek Yogurt with grape nuts. And if I want dessert Chobani with dark chocolate chips.